Warrenton Personal Property Insurance
There is more to your home than just your tangible items. Inside every house is a treasure trove of special and nostalgic items. Personal property insurance saves your favorite possessions in cases of natural disaster or robbery. Property insurance is an effective method for guarding your items, we also recommend maintaining documentation of your own. It’s smart to take pictures and store records from any valuables you want covered. There are two specialized ways that coverage can help you if your possessions or valuables are burgled or damaged:
- Actual cash worth: Belongings are typically covered at market value, which in simple terms, means replacement cost minus depreciation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal items will be secured for what you would pay to buy the items new at the time of the claim.
Personal property coverage is typically limited to 70 or 80 percent of the amount of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy limit set for personal property damage and scheduled property is set at sub-limit quantities of coverage.
What Personal Property Gets Coverage?
With personal property insurance from HIS Insurance, you can protect the ensuing things:
- Funishings and appliances
- TVs, laptops and other electronics
- Clothing, linen and other fabrics
- Silverware and cookware
- Watches, jewelry and other valuables
- Memorabilia and fine art
Personal property policies do not include the following items:
- Any animals
- Automobiles, recreational vehicles and trucks
- The personal property of your renter if you’re the property owner
- The personal property of your landholder if you’re a tenant
Your Property is Protected
Personal property policies from HIS Insurance guard against most of the same disasters. These are the most commonly seen:
- Smoke damage
- Wind, hurricane and hail
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Vandalism and mischief
- Riot and civil discontent
- Building wreckage
- Accidental water or steam seepage from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling objects
- Frozen household appliances
Areas We Serve
Contact Us Today
Keep your valuable items safe with personal property insurance from HIS Insurance. You can call us today to receive a free quote!
We have many clients througout Winchester VA, Harrisonburg VA, Front Royal VA, Stephens City VA, Berryville VA, Woodstock VA, Warrenton VA, Leesburg, VA, and the Surrounding arreas.
For affordable insurance policies in Northern Virginia, whtether it's auto, home or business, contact HIS Insurance.