Personal Property in Mount Jackson
What you keep in your home is not simply just a bunch of “stuff”. HIS Insurance property coverage saves your most valued possessions in instances of fire, water or storm damage or robbery. Insurance coverage is a great way to guard your items, we also recommend holding onto records of your own. It’s smart to take pictures and save records from the valuables you want insured. There are two specialized ways that coverage can rescue you if your possessions or expensive items are burgled or broken:
- Established cash worth: Belongings are generally at market value, which in simple terms, means emergency cost minus reduction.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal affects will be covered for what you would pay to purchase the items new at the time of the claim.
Personal property coverage is typically limited to 70 or 80 percent of the amount of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy limit set for personal property destruction and scheduled property is set at sub-limit quantities of coverage.
What Does Personal Property Insurance Cover?
With personal property coverage from HIS Insurance, you can secure the ensuing items:
- Funishings and appliances
- TVs, laptops and other electronics
- Clothing, linen and other fabrics
- Silverware and cookware
- Watches, jewelry and other valuables
- Memorabilia and fine art
Personal property policies do not include the following goods:
- Any animals
- Automobiles, recreational vehicles and trucks
- The personal property of your renter if you’re the property owner
- The personal property of your landholder if you’re a tenant
Personal Property Insurance Protects Against
Most personal property policies guard against most of the same disasters. The following are the most commonly seen:
- Damage from accidental smoke
- Wind, tropical storms and hail
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Vandalism and mischief
- Riot and civil conflict
- Building collapse
- Accidental water or steam seepage from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling objects
- Frozen household appliances
Areas We Serve
Contact HIS Insurance Today
Keep your valuable items safe with personal property insurance from HIS Insurance. You can call us today to receive a free quote!
We have many clients througout Winchester VA, Harrisonburg VA, Front Royal VA, Stephens City VA, Berryville VA, Woodstock VA, Warrenton VA, Leesburg, VA, and the Surrounding arreas.
For affordable insurance policies in Northern Virginia, whtether it's auto, home or business, contact HIS Insurance.