Insurance Coverage for Your Possessions in Stephens City
What you fill your home with is not simply just a bunch of “stuff”. Personal property insurance guards your most expensive possessions in cases of natural disaster or robbery. Property insurance is an effective method for guarding your items, but we recommend maintaining records of your own. It’s easy to snap photographs and store records of the items you want covered. There are two specific ways that insurance can rescue you if your possessions or valuables are taken or destroyed:
- Real cash worth: Belongings are typically covered at market value, which essentially means replacement cost minus depreciation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal property will be secured for what you would pay to purchase a brand new replacement item.
Personal property insurance is generally restricted to 70 or 80 percent of the sum of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy maximum set for personal property harm and scheduled property is set at sub-limit sums of coverage.
Which of My Things get Coverage?
With personal property policies with HIS Insurance, you can protect the succeeding things:
- Funishings and appliances
- TVs, desktops and electronic equipment
- Clothing, linen and draperies
- Utensils and utensils
- Watches, jewelry and other antiques
- Memorabilia and fine art
Personal property policies do not include the following things:
- Any animals
- Automobiles, leisure vehicles and trucks
- The personal property of your occupant if you’re the proprietor
- The personal property of your landholder if you’re a resident
Stay Safe from Disaster
Personal property policies from HIS Insurance guard against similar types of disasters. The following are the most typically seen:
- Damage from accidental smoke
- Gusts, tropical storms and hail
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Vandalism and malice
- Riot and civil conflict
- Building collapse
- Accidental water or steam seepage from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling articles
- Frozen household appliances
Areas We Serve
Call Us Today
Keep your valuable items safe with personal property insurance from HIS Insurance. You can call us today to receive a free quote!
We have many clients througout Winchester VA, Harrisonburg VA, Front Royal VA, Stephens City VA, Berryville VA, Woodstock VA, Warrenton VA, Leesburg, VA, and the Surrounding arreas.
For affordable insurance policies in Northern Virginia, whtether it's auto, home or business, contact HIS Insurance.