Personal Property in Mount Jackson
- Established cash worth: Belongings are generally at market value, which in simple terms, means emergency cost minus reduction.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal affects will be covered for what you would pay to purchase the items new at the time of the claim.
Personal property coverage is typically limited to 70 or 80 percent of the amount of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy limit set for personal property destruction and scheduled property is set at sub-limit quantities of coverage.
What Does Personal Property Insurance Cover?
With personal property coverage from HIS Insurance, you can secure the ensuing items:
- Funishings and appliances
- Television sets, computers and electronic equipment
- Clothing, linen and other fabrics
- Flatware and cookware
- Watches, jewelry and other valuables
- Collectables and fine art
Personal property policies do not include the following goods:
- Any pets
- Automobiles, recreational vehicles and trucks
- The personal property of your occupant if you’re the landlord
- The personal property of your licensee if you’re a occupant
Personal Property Insurance Protects Against
Most personal property policies guard against most of the same disasters. The following are the most commonly seen:
- Damage from accidental smoke
- Wind, tropical storms and hail
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Vandalism and mischief
- Riot and civil conflict
- Building collapse
- Accidental water or steam seepage from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling objects
- Frozen household appliances
Contact HIS Insurance Today
Keep your valuable items safe with personal property insurance from HIS Insurance. You can call us today to receive a free quote!