Middletown Personal Property Policies
- Actual cash worth: Belongings are generally at market value, which essentially means replacement cost minus devaluation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal property will be protected for the amount it would cost to purchase a brand new replacement item.
Personal property coverage is typically limited to 70 or 80 percent of the amount of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy limit set for personal property harm and scheduled property is set at sub-limit amounts of coverage.
Which of My Items get Coverage?
With personal property insurance with HIS Insurance, you can defend the succeeding items:
- Furniture and appliances
- Television sets, desktops and other electronics
- Clothing, linen and drapes
- Silverware and cookware
- Watches, jewelry and other heirlooms
- Collectables and fine art
Personal property policies do not cover the following things:
- Any pets
- Automobiles, leisure vehicles and trucks
- The personal property of your tenant if you’re the landlord
- The personal property of your licensee if you’re a occupant
Stay Safe from Disaster
Personal property policies from HIS Insurance protect against similar types of disasters. These are the most commonly seen:
- Smoke damage
- Gusts, tropical storms and hail
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Damage and disrupt
- Riot and civil unrest
- Building downfall
- Accidental water or steam seepage from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling articles
- Frozen household appliances
Chat with HIS Insurance Today
Keep your valuable items safe with personal property insurance from HIS Insurance. You can call us today to receive a free quote!