Protect Your Property in Luray
- Established cash worth: Belongings are normally at market value, which essentially means replacement cost minus depreciation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal items will be covered for the amount you would pay to purchase a brand new replacement item.
Personal property coverage is generally limited to 70 or 80 percent of the sum of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy limit set for personal property harm and scheduled property is set at sub-limit quantities of coverage.
Which of My Things get Coverage?
With personal property insurance from HIS Insurance, you can secure the ensuing items:
- Furniture and appliances
- TVs, desktops and electronic equipment
- Clothing, linen and drapes
- Flatware and cookware
- Watches, jewelry and other heirlooms
- Keepsakes and fine art
Personal property policies do not cover the following items:
- Any animals
- Automobiles, leisure vehicles or trucks
- The personal property of your occupant if you’re the proprietor
- The personal property of your landlord if you’re a occupant
Personal Property Insurance Protects You
Most personal property policies protect against most of the same disasters. The following are the most typically seen:
- Smoke damage
- Wind, tropical storms and hail
- Aircraft or vehicles
- Damage and malice
- Riot and civil discontent
- Building downfall
- Accidental water or steam discharge from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling articles
- Frozen household appliances
Talk to HIS Insurance Today
Keep your valuable items safe with personal property insurance from HIS Insurance. You can call us today to receive a free quote!