Protect Your Property in Front Royal
- Real cash worth: Belongings are generally at market value, which essentially means replacement cost minus depreciation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal items will be secured for what you would pay to buy the items new at the time of the claim.
Personal property insurance is most often restricted to 70 or 80 percent of the sum of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy limit set for personal property damage and scheduled property is set at sub-limit amounts of coverage.
With personal property insurance from HIS Insurance, you can protect the following goods:
- Furniture and appliances
- Television sets, laptops and other electronics
- Clothing, linen and drapes
- Utensils and cookware
- Watches, jewelry and other valuables
- Memorabilia and fine art
Personal property policies do not protect the following items:
- Any animals
- Automobiles, recreational vehicles or trucks
- The personal property of your occupant if you’re the landlord
- The personal property of your licensee if you’re a resident
Personal Property Insurance Protects You
Most personal property policies guard against similar types of damage. The following are the most commonly seen:
- Damage from accidental smoke
- Wind, tropical storms and hail
- Aircraft or vehicles
- Vandalism and disrupt
- Riot and civil conflict
- Building downfall
- Accidental water or steam seepage from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling articles
- Frozen household appliances
Talk to HIS Insurance Today
Keep your valuable items safe with personal property insurance from HIS Insurance. You can call us today to receive a free quote!