Protect Your Property in Berryville
What you have inside your house is not simply just a bunch of “stuff”. HIS Insurance property coverage guards your favorite possessions in occurrences of fire, water or storm damage or burglary. Property insurance is a great method for guarding your items, but we suggest maintaining records on your own. It’s easy to snap pictures and hold onto documentation of any valuables you want covered. There are two different ways that insurance can rescue you if your property or expensive items are stolen or broken:
- Actual cash equivalent: Belongings are typically covered at market value, which in simple terms, means replacement cost minus depreciation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal items will be covered for what you would pay to buy the items new at the time of the claim.
Personal property insurance is typically limited to 70 or 80 percent of the amount of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy maximum set for personal property destruction and scheduled property is set at sub-limit sums of coverage.
What Personal Property Gets Coverage?
With personal property policies from HIS Insurance, you can protect the following things:
- Funishings and appliances
- TVs, laptops and other electronics
- Clothing, linen and other fabrics
- Silverware and cookware
- Watches, jewelry and other valuables
- Memorabilia and fine art
Personal property insurance will not include the following items:
- Any animals
- Automobiles, recreational vehicles and trucks
- The personal property of your renter if you’re the property owner
- The personal property of your landholder if you’re a tenant
Personal Property Insurance Protects Against
Personal property policies from HIS Insurance protect against many of the same disasters. The following are the most commonly seen:
- Damage from accidental smoke
- Wind, hurricane and hail
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Vandalism and malice
- Riot and civil discontent
- Building collapse
- Accidental water or steam seepage from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling objects
- Frozen household appliances
Call HIS Insurance Today
Keep your valuable items safe with personal property insurance from HIS Insurance. You can call us today to receive a free quote!