Home Insurance


If your house is damaged or destroyed by flood, fire, or some type of natural disaster, you will be accountable for the entire cost of rebuilding your home. Home insurance may be able to restore your personal belongings or help you if you are liable for damage to another person’s property or an injury sustained on your property. Furthermore, you could also receive coverage to take care of court fees, food and lodging if you have to leave you home. Discussing options with an insurance agent can help you determine which type of insurance fits your lifestyle.

When you buy a home, you’re making a huge financial and emotional investment. Buying home insurance can be a great asset to make sure that you are protected in the scenario that your house is destroyed or damaged.

Home insurance can vary from liability coverage to larger policies that provide coverage for your personal property or the structure of your house. Home insurance can also include special policies that protect your house in case of flood, fire, or earthquake.

Meet with a qualified insurance from His Insurance & Services agent today and find out what type of home insurance best fits your needs.

Insurance agencies like HIS Insruance & Services typically offer the following kinds of policies:

HO-1 Policy

An HO-1 homeowner’s insurance policy provides you with essential coverage. It deals with damage caused by particular events, including fire, lightning, windstorms, hail and explosions. These programs also usually cover damage triggered by civil conflict and volcanic eruptions. Since this policy is very narrow, many states no longer offer it.

HO-2 Policy

This policy safeguards you against 16 types of events, including damage from theft, vandalism and riots. An HO-2 policy will take care of hail damage, windstorm damage and broken glass, as well as destruction caused by smoke and any damage induced by a vehicle. If your pipes burst or your roof caves in, this policy will also protect that.

HO-3 Policy

The HO-3 policy covers all possible reasons of damage to your property and possession loss, with the exception of precisely listed events. Exclusions contrast from policy to policy, so read yours conscientiously to understand what is going to be excluded.

Basic vs. Extra Coverage

Simple homeowner’s insurance typically covers the money it will cost to restore compromised property, as well as the replacement costs if your home is destroyed. It also covers your belongings, but the contents of your household are only covered for up to 40 percent of the home’s insured value.Supplementary coverage will protect you against earthquakes and floods, as well as covering the loss of personal property like jewelry, computers and cameras

Areas We Serve

Fields marked with an * are required.

Homeowners Quote

  • Have there been any updates to the home?

  • Electric, plumbing, heating, etc?