Insure the Things You Love in Warrenton
Your home consists of so much more than just furniture and appliances, it’s full of sentimental objects that are important to you. HIS Insurance property coverage protects your favorite items in occurrences of natural disaster or robbery. Property insurance is a great method for protecting your valuables, but we recommend holding onto documentation on your own. It’s wise to snap pictures and hold onto records from the items you would also like covered. There are two different ways that insurance can rescue you if your possessions or valuables are stolen or destroyed:
- Actual cash value: Belongings are generally at market value, which basically means replacement cost minus reduction.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal property will be protected for the amount it would cost to acquire the items new at the time of the claim.
Personal property insurance is generally limited to 70 or 80 percent of the amount of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy maximum set for personal property damage and scheduled property is set at sub-limit sums of coverage.
What Personal Property Gets Coverage?
With personal property insurance from HIS Insurance, you can secure the ensuing things:
- Furniture and appliances
- TVs, computers and electronic equipment
- Clothing, linen and other fabrics
- Silverware and cookware
- Watches, jewelry and other antiques
- Memorabilia and fine art
Personal property insurance will not include the following items:
- Any animals
- Automobiles, leisure vehicles and trucks
- The personal property of your tenant if you’re the proprietor
- The personal property of your landlord if you’re a resident
Your Items are Safe
Most personal property policies protect against similar types of disasters. These are the most commonly seen:
- Smoke damage
- Wind, hurricane and hail
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Damage and malice
- Riot and civil discontent
- Building downfall
- Accidental water or steam excretion from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling objects
- Frozen household appliances
Call HIS Insurance Today
Keep your precious treasures safe with personal property insurance from HIS Insurance in Warrenton Va. You can call us today to obtain a free personal property insurance quote or peruse our website to learn more about all our extensive assortment of policy offers.
Areas we serve