Home Insurance


You will be liable for rebuilding your house if it is damaged from flood, fire or another disaster. Purchasing home insurance can replace your personal possessions or help you if you are liable for damage to another person’s property or an injury sustained on your property. In addition, you could also receive coverage to cover court fees, food and lodging if you have to leave you home. Discussing options with an insurance agent can help you decipher which form of insurance is going to be most effective.

When you purchase a home, you’re making a huge financial and emotional transaction. Buying home insurance can be a great asset to make sure that you are protected in the scenario that your house is destroyed or damaged.

Homeowner’s insurance can vary from more comprehensive policies to simple liability coverage that cover your home’s structure and personal property. Home insurance can also include specific policies that protect your house in case of flood, fire, or earthquake.

Meet with a qualified insurance from His Insurance & Services agent today and find out what type of home insurance best fits your needs.

HIS Insurance & Services provides customers with insurance policies similar to the following:

HO-1 Policy

An HO-1 homeowner’s insurance policy provides you with essential coverage. It deals with damage caused by particular instances, including fire, lightning, windstorms, hail and explosions. These programs also usually cover damage caused by civil unrest and volcanic eruptions. Since this policy is very limited, many states no longer offer it.

HO-2 Policy

This policy safeguards you against 16 types of events, including damage from theft, vandalism and riots. An HO-2 policy will take care of hail damage, windstorm damage and broken glass, as well as destruction caused by smoke and any damage incurred by a vehicle. If your pipes burst or your roof collapses, this policy will also protect that.

HO-3 Policy

The HO-3 policy covers all possible grounds of destruction to your property and belonging loss, with the exception of precisely listed events. Exclusions differ from policy to policy, so read yours carefully to understand what is going to be excluded.

Basic vs. Extra Coverage

Fundamental homeowner’s insurance typically covers the money it will cost to repair impaired property, as well as the restoration costs if your home is damaged. It also covers your belongings, but the contents of your household are only covered for up to 40 percent of the home’s insured value.Additional coverage will defend you against earthquakes and floods, as well as dealing with the loss of individual property like computers, jewlery and cameras

Areas We Serve

Fields marked with an * are required.

Homeowners Quote

  • Have there been any updates to the home?

  • Electric, plumbing, heating, etc?