Insurance Coverage for Your Possessions in Stephens City
What you fill your home with is not simply just a bunch of “stuff”. Personal property insurance guards your most expensive possessions in cases of natural disaster or robbery. Property insurance is an effective method for guarding your items, but we recommend maintaining records of your own. It’s easy to snap photographs and store records of the items you want covered. There are two specific ways that insurance can rescue you if your possessions or valuables are taken or destroyed:
- Real cash worth: Belongings are typically covered at market value, which essentially means replacement cost minus depreciation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal property will be secured for what you would pay to purchase a brand new replacement item.
Personal property insurance is generally restricted to 70 or 80 percent of the sum of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy maximum set for personal property harm and scheduled property is set at sub-limit sums of coverage.
Which of My Things get Coverage?
With personal property policies with HIS Insurance, you can protect the succeeding things:
- Furniture and appliances
- Television sets, desktops and other electronics
- Clothing, linen and drapes
- dinnerware and utensils
- Watches, jewelry and other valuables
- Collectables and fine art
Personal property policies do not include the following things:
- Any pets
- Automobiles, leisure vehicles and trucks
- The personal property of your occupant if you’re the proprietor
- The personal property of your landholder if you’re a occupant
Stay Safe from Disaster
Personal property policies from HIS Insurance guard against similar types of disasters. The following are the most typically seen:
- Damage from accidental smoke
- Gusts, tropical storms and hail
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Vandalism and malice
- Riot and civil conflict
- Building collapse
- Accidental water or steam seepage from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling articles
- Frozen household appliances
Call Us Today
Keep your valuable items safe with private property insurance from HIS Insurance in Stephens City Va. You can call us today to get a free personal property insurance quote or visit our website to learn more about all our wide-ranging assortment of policy offers.
Areas we serve