Stephens City Personal Property Coverage
What you have inside your house is not simply just a bunch of “stuff”. Personal property insurance protects your most valued items in cases of fire, water or storm damage or burglary. Insurance coverage is a great method for protecting your valuables, we also suggest keeping records on your own. It’s wise to snap pictures and store receipts from the items you would also like insured. There are two individual ways that coverage can help you if your possessions or expensive items are stolen or destroyed:
- Established cash worth: Belongings are normally at market value, which basically means emergency cost minus depreciation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal items will be secured for what you would pay to buy the items new at the time of the claim.
Personal property coverage is generally limited to 70 or 80 percent of the amount of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy maximum set for personal property harm and scheduled property is set at sub-limit quantities of coverage.
What Does Personal Property Insurance Cover?
With personal property insurance through HIS Insurance, you can protect the succeeding items:
- Funishings and appliances
- Television sets, laptops and electronic equipment
- Clothing, linen and other fabrics
- dinnerware and utensils
- Watches, jewelry and other valuables
- Memorabilia and fine art
Personal property policies do not cover the following goods:
- Any pets
- Automobiles, recreational vehicles and trucks
- The personal property of your renter if you’re the proprietor
- The personal property of your licensee if you’re a tenant
Personal Property Insurance Protects You
Personal property policies from HIS Insurance protect against most of the same disasters. The following are the most commonly seen:
- Damage from accidental smoke
- Wind, tropical storms and hail
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Vandalism and mischief
- Riot and civil unrest
- Building collapse
- Accidental water or steam excretion from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling articles
- Frozen household appliances
Reach Out to Us Today
Keep your valuable items safe with personal property insurance from HIS Insurance in Stephens City Va. You can call us today to get a free personal property insurance quote or peruse our website to learn more about all our extensive collection of policy offers.
Areas we serve