Mount Jackson Personal Property Coverage
What you keep in your home is not simply just a bunch of “stuff”. HIS Insurance property coverage guards your favorite items in instances of natural disaster or robbery. Insurance coverage is a great method for guarding your items, but we suggest keeping documentation on your own. It’s wise to take pictures and hold onto documentation of any valuables you would also like insured. There are two specialized ways that insurance can help you if your possessions or expensive items are taken or damaged:
- Real cash equivalent: Belongings are generally at market value, which in simple terms, means replacement cost minus devaluation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal affects will be protected for the amount you would pay to purchase the items new at the time of the claim.
Personal property insurance is most often restricted to 70 or 80 percent of the sum of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy maximum set for personal property harm and scheduled property is set at sub-limit quantities of coverage.
With personal property coverage from HIS Insurance, you can secure the following things:
- Furniture and appliances
- TVs, computers and electronic equipment
- Clothing, linen and drapes
- Silverware and cookware
- Watches, jewelry and other heirlooms
- Keepsakes and fine art
Personal property insurance will not protect the following items:
- Any pets
- Automobiles, leisure vehicles and trucks
- The personal property of your occupant if you’re the property owner
- The personal property of your landlord if you’re a resident
Stay Safe from Disaster
Most personal property policies protect against similar types of disasters. These are the most typically seen:
- Smoke damage
- Gusts, hurricane and hail
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Damage and mischief
- Riot and civil discontent
- Building wreckage
- Accidental water or steam seepage from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling articles
- Frozen household appliances
Reach Out to Us Today
Keep your special valuables safe with individual property insurance from HIS Insurance in Mount Jackson Va. You can call us today to get a free personal property insurance quote or go to our website to learn more about all our all-inclusive assortment of policy offers.
Areas we serve