Protect the Things You Love in Middletown
What you have inside your house is not simply just a bunch of “stuff”. HIS Insurance property coverage protects your favorite possessions in instances of fire, water or storm damage or burglary. Insurance coverage is a great way to guard your valuables, but we suggest maintaining documentation of your own. It’s smart to take pictures and hold onto documentation from any valuables you want insured. There are two different ways that insurance can rescue you if your possessions or valuables are taken or damaged:
- Real cash value: Belongings are generally at market value, which basically means replacement cost minus devaluation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal items will be covered for the amount you would pay to acquire the items new at the time of the claim.
Personal property insurance is generally restricted to 70 or 80 percent of the amount of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy limit set for personal property destruction and scheduled property is set at sub-limit sums of coverage.
What Does Personal Property Insurance Cover?
With personal property insurance through HIS Insurance, you can defend the succeeding items:
- Funishings and appliances
- Television sets, laptops and other electronics
- Clothing, linen and other fabrics
- Flatware and utensils
- Watches, jewelry and other antiques
- Keepsakes and fine art
Personal property policies do not protect the following things:
- Any animals
- Automobiles, leisure vehicles or trucks
- The personal property of your occupant if you’re the proprietor
- The personal property of your landlord if you’re a resident
Your Property is Protected
Personal property policies from HIS Insurance guard against many of the same damage. The following are the most typically seen:
- Smoke damage
- Wind, tropical storms and hail
- Aircraft or vehicles
- Damage and malice
- Riot and civil discontent
- Building collapse
- Accidental water or steam excretion from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling articles
- Frozen household appliances
Contact HIS Insurance Today
Keep your special valuables safe with personal property insurance from HIS Insurance in Middletown Va. You can call us today to obtain a free personal property insurance quote or go to our website to learn more about all our all-inclusive collection of policy offers.
Areas we serve