Watch Over the Things You Love in Luray
There is more to your house than just your superficial items. Inside every house is a treasure trove of unique and nostalgic items. Personal property insurance guards your favorite items in cases of fire, water or storm damage or robbery. Insurance coverage is an effective method for protecting your valuables, we also suggest maintaining records of your own. It’s wise to take pictures and hold onto records of any items you want covered. There are two different ways that coverage can rescue you if your property or valuables are burgled or broken:
- Established cash equivalent: Belongings are normally at market value, which basically means emergency cost minus depreciation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal affects will be secured for what you would pay to buy a brand new replacement item.
Personal property coverage is typically limited to 70 or 80 percent of the amount of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy limit set for personal property destruction and scheduled property is set at sub-limit amounts of coverage.
What Personal Property is Covered?
With personal property insurance through HIS Insurance, you can defend the succeeding items:
- Furniture and appliances
- Television sets, computers and electronic equipment
- Clothing, linen and draperies
- Silverware and cookware
- Watches, jewelry and other heirlooms
- Keepsakes and fine art
Personal property policies do not protect the following things:
- Any animals
- Automobiles, leisure vehicles and trucks
- The personal property of your occupant if you’re the proprietor
- The personal property of your landholder if you’re a occupant
Personal Property Insurance Protects You
Most personal property policies guard against many of the same disasters. These are the most typically seen:
- Damage from accidental smoke
- Wind, hurricane and hail
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Vandalism and mischief
- Riot and civil unrest
- Building collapse
- Accidental water or steam excretion from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling objects
- Frozen household appliances
Contact HIS Insurance Today
Keep your special valuables safe with individual property insurance from HIS Insurance in Luray Va. You can call us today to receive a free personal property insurance quote or go to our website to learn more about all our extensive assortment of policy offers.
Areas we serve