Home Insurance


You will be liable for repairing your house if it is damaged from flood, fire or a natural disaster. Purchasing home insurance can replace your personal possessions or help you if you are responsible for damage to someone else’s property or an injury sustained at your home. Additionally, you could also get coverage to cover court fees, food and shelter if you have to exit you home. Discussing options with an insurance agent can help you determine which kind of insurance best fits your life and budget.

When you purchase your first house, you’re making a serious financial and emotional transaction. Home insurance can be a great benefit to ensure that you are protected in the scenario that your house is destroyed or damaged.

From basic liability coverage to larger policies, home insurance can vary in how it covers the structure and personal property in your house.

Meet with a qualified insurance from His Insurance & Services agent today and find out what type of home insurance best fits your needs.

The most common types of homeowner’s insurance policies are listed as follows:

HO-1 Policy

An HO-1 homeowner’s insurance policy provides you with fundamental coverage. It takes care of destruction caused by particular events, including fire, lightning, windstorms, hail and explosions. These programs also usually cover damage instigated by civil disturbance and volcanic eruptions. Since this policy is very restricted, many states don’t usually offer it to customers.

HO-2 Policy

This policy safeguards you against 16 types of events, including the resulting destruction from burglary, vandalism or civil tension. It also covers hail hail damage, windstorm damage and broken glass, along with smoke damage and wreckage caused by a vehicle. If your pipes burst or your roof caves in, this policy will also protect that.

HO-3 Policy

The HO-3 policy covers all possible grounds of damage to your property and belonging loss, with the exception of specifically listed events. Exclusions differ from policy to policy, so go over yours carefully to recognize what is going to be excluded.

Basic vs. Extra Coverage

Simple homeowner’s insurance typically covers the money it will cost to restore damaged property, as well as the auxiliary costs if your home is destroyed. It also covers your belongings, but the items inside your house are only covered for up to 40 percent of the home’s insured value.Extra coverage will defend you against earthquakes and floods, as well as covering the loss of individual property like jewelry, computers and cameras

Areas We Serve

Fields marked with an * are required.

Homeowners Quote

  • Have there been any updates to the home?

  • Electric, plumbing, heating, etc?