Leesburg Personal Property Coverage
There is greater significance to your family’s home than just your material possessions. Inside every house is a treasure trove of special and nostalgic items. HIS Insurance property coverage protects your favorite items in cases of natural disaster or burglary. Property insurance is a great way to protect your items, but we recommend keeping records of your own. It’s wise to take photographs and store documentation of any valuables you want covered. There are two individual ways that insurance can rescue you if your possessions or valuables are burgled or broken:
- Established cash worth: Belongings are typically covered at market value, which essentially means replacement cost minus depreciation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal affects will be secured for the amount you would pay to buy the items new at the time of the claim.
Personal property insurance is generally restricted to 70 or 80 percent of the amount of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy maximum set for personal property damage and scheduled property is set at sub-limit sums of coverage.
What Does Personal Property Insurance Cover?
With personal property coverage with HIS Insurance, you can secure the following items:
- Furniture and appliances
- TVs, desktops and electronic equipment
- Clothing, linen and draperies
- dinnerware and cookware
- Watches, jewelry and other antiques
- Memorabilia and fine art
Personal property policies do not protect the following goods:
- Any pets
- Automobiles, recreational vehicles and trucks
- The personal property of your occupant if you’re the proprietor
- The personal property of your landlord if you’re a resident
Personal Property Coverage Protects You
Personal property policies from HIS Insurance protect against similar types of disasters. These are the most typically seen:
- Damage from accidental smoke
- Gusts, tropical storms and hail
- Aircraft and vehicles
- Vandalism and malice
- Riot and civil conflict
- Building collapse
- Accidental water or steam discharge from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling objects
- Frozen household appliances
Chat with HIS Insurance Today
Keep your valuable items safe with individual property insurance from HIS Insurance in Leesburg Va. You can call us today to get a free personal property insurance quote or visit our website to learn more about all our all-inclusive selection of policy offers.
Areas we serve