Home Insurance


You will be liable for the complete cost of repairing your home if it is damaged from flood, fire or another disaster. Purchasing home insurance can replace your personal property or protect you if you are responsible for damage to another person’s property or an injury sustained at your home. Along with that, you could also obtain coverage to cover court fees, food and lodging if you have to abandon you home. Discoursing with an insurance agent can help you determine which kind of insurance works for you.

Purchasing a home is a huge emotional and financial investment and it is essential to protect that investment.. Buying home insurance can be a great asset to ensure that you are protected in case your home is destroyed or damaged.

From basic liability coverage to more comprehensive policies, home insurance can vary in how it covers the structure and personal property in your home.

Meet with a qualified insurance from His Insurance & Services agent today and find out what type of home insurance best fits your needs.

The most common types of homeowner’s insurance policies are listed as follows:

HO-1 Policy

An HO-1 homeowner’s insurance policy provides you with fundamental coverage. It deals with harm caused by particular events, including fire, lightning, windstorms, hail and explosions. These programs also usually cover damage instigated by civil disturbance and volcanic eruptions. Since this policy is very limited, many states no longer offer it.

HO-2 Policy

This policy safeguards you against 16 types of events, including the resulting destruction from burglary, vandalism or civil tension. An HO-2 policy will take care of hail damage, windstorm damage and broken glass, along with smoke damage and wreckage caused by a vehicle. If your pipes burst or your roof collapses, this policy will also take care of that.

HO-3 Policy

HO-3 policies cover all possible reasons of damage to your property and belonging loss, with the exception of specifically listed events. Exclusions vary from policy to policy, so read yours carefully to recognize what is going to be excluded.

Basic vs. Extra Coverage

Basic homeowner’s insurance typically takes care of the money it will cost to restore damaged property, as well as the replacement costs if your home is destroyed. It also covers your belongings, but the contents of your household are only covered for up to 40 percent of the home’s insured value.Supplementary coverage will shield you against earthquakes and floods, as well as covering the loss of individual property like cameras, computers and jewlery

Areas We Serve

Fields marked with an * are required.

Homeowners Quote

  • Have there been any updates to the home?

  • Electric, plumbing, heating, etc?