Home Insurance


You will be liable for repairing your home if you experience damage from flood, fire or another disaster. Purchasing home insurance can restore your personal possessions or help you if you are liable for damage to someone else’s property or an injury sustained on your property. Similarly, you could also obtain coverage to cover court fees, food and lodging if you have to leave you home. Sitting down with an insurance agent can help you figure out which form of insurance best fits your life and budget.

When you buy a home, you’re making a serious financial and emotional purchase. Buying home insurance can be a great asset to make sure that you are covered in the scenario that your home is destroyed or damaged.

From more comprehensive policies to basic liability coverage, homeowner’s insurance can vary in how it covers the structure and personal property in your home.

What your policy covers depends on the insurance brand that you choose. To learn what type of homeowner’s insurance best suits your needs, talk to an experienced agent from HIS Insurance & Services ASAP.

HIS Insurance & Services provides customers with insurance policies similar to the following:

HO-1 Policy

An HO-1 homeowner’s insurance policy gives you fundamental coverage. It takes care of harm caused by certain incidents, including fire, lightning, windstorms, hail and explosions. These policies also usually cover damage triggered by civil conflict and volcanic eruptions. Since this policy is very narrow, many states no longer offer it.

HO-2 Policy

This policy safeguards you from 16 types of events, including damage from theft, vandalism and riots. An HO-2 policy will take care of hail damage, windstorm damage and broken glass, along with smoke damage and wreckage caused by a vehicle. If your pipes rupture or your roof collapses, this policy will also protect that.

HO-3 Policy

The HO-3 policy covers all possible reasons of damage to your property and asset loss, with the exception of precisely listed events. Exclusions differ from policy to policy, so go over yours meticulously to recognize what is going to be left out.

Basic vs. Extra Coverage

Fundamental homeowner’s insurance typically takes care of the money it will cost to repair compromised property, as well as the restoration costs if your home is damaged. It also covers your belongings, but the items inside your house are only covered for up to 40 percent of the home’s insured value.Additional coverage will defend you against earthquakes and floods, as well as covering the loss of individual property like computers, jewlery and cameras

Areas We Serve

Fields marked with an * are required.

Homeowners Quote

  • Have there been any updates to the home?

  • Electric, plumbing, heating, etc?