Insurance Coverage for Your Possessions in Front Royal
Your home contains so much more than simply furniture and appliances, it’s full of special possessions that you love and care about. HIS Insurance property coverage saves your favorite possessions in occurrences of fire, water or storm damage or robbery. Insurance coverage is a great way to protect your valuables, but we recommend holding onto documentation on your own. It’s smart to take photographs and save records from the items you want insured. There are two individual ways that insurance can help you if your possessions or valuables are stolen or broken:
- Actual cash equivalent: Belongings are typically covered at market value, which in simple terms, means emergency cost minus depreciation.
- Replacement cost coverage: Your insured personal items will be secured for the amount it would cost to buy a brand new replacement item.
Personal property insurance is generally limited to 70 or 80 percent of the amount of the policy. Unscheduled property is covered up to the policy maximum set for personal property harm and scheduled property is set at sub-limit sums of coverage.
What Does Personal Property Insurance Cover?
With personal property insurance through HIS Insurance, you can protect the ensuing goods:
- Furniture and appliances
- Television sets, desktops and other electronics
- Clothing, linen and draperies
- Flatware and utensils
- Watches, jewelry and other heirlooms
- Collectables and fine art
Personal property policies do not include the following items:
- Any animals
- Automobiles, leisure vehicles or trucks
- The personal property of your renter if you’re the landlord
- The personal property of your licensee if you’re a tenant
Personal Property Coverage Protects You
Personal property policies from HIS Insurance protect against similar types of disasters. These are the most commonly seen:
- Smoke damage
- Wind, hurricane and hail
- Aircraft or vehicles
- Destruction and mischief
- Riot and civil discontent
- Building collapse
- Accidental water or steam discharge from appliances, plumbing systems and air conditioners
- Falling articles
- Frozen household appliances
Contact Us Today
Keep your prized possessions safe with individual property insurance from HIS Insurance in Front Royal Va. You can call us today to obtain a free personal property insurance quote or peruse our website to learn more about all our extensive selection of policy offers.
Areas we serve