Home Insurance


You will be liable for paying to rebuild your home if you experience damage from flood, fire or another disaster. Home insurance may be able to restore your personal belongings or protect you if you are liable for damage to someone else’s property or an injury sustained on your property. Furthermore, you could also receive coverage to handle court fees, food and shelter if you have to abandon you home. Discussing options with an insurance agent can help you discover which form of insurance will be the best fit.

When you purchase your first house, you’re making a huge financial and emotional transaction. Home insurance can be a great asset to make sure that you are protected in case your home is destroyed or damaged.

From more comprehensive policies to basic liability coverage, home insurance can vary in the coverage for the structure and personal property in your home.

Meet with a qualified insurance from His Insurance & Services agent today and find out what type of home insurance best fits your needs.

The most fundamental types of homeowner’s insurance policies are listed as follows:

HO-1 Policy

An HO-1 homeowner’s insurance policy gives you essential coverage. It covers damage caused by specific events, including fire, lightning, windstorms, hail and explosions. These programs also usually cover damage caused by civil unrest and volcanic eruptions. Since this policy is very limited, many states no longer offer it.

HO-2 Policy

This policy protects you from 16 types of events, including damage from theft, vandalism and riots. An HO-2 policy will take care of hail damage, windstorm damage and broken glass, as well as destruction caused by smoke and any damage contracted by a vehicle. If your pipes rupture or your roof collapses, this policy will also cover that.

HO-3 Policy

HO-3 policies cover all possible reasons of destruction to your property and possession loss, with the exception of explicitly listed events. Exclusions differ from policy to policy, so go over yours carefully to recognize what is going to be left out.

Basic vs. Extra Coverage

Basic homeowner’s insurance typically covers the money it will cost to fix compromised property, as well as the restoration costs if your home is wrecked. It also covers your belongings, but the contents of your household are only covered for up to 40 percent of the home’s insured value.Supplementary coverage will defend you against earthquakes and floods, as well as covering the loss of private property like computers, jewlery and cameras

Areas We Serve

Fields marked with an * are required.

Homeowners Quote

  • Have there been any updates to the home?

  • Electric, plumbing, heating, etc?